Powered By Blogger

Look ma, a driveway AND a garage!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Do drugs, do time

That is correct, son. Blogging is like having a My Space. As a matter of fact, you can blog on your my space page. Did you know that? I know you don't have a My Space page and you never will! Ha! No, Nathan does not have one. I made him take it off. So there...

This is the last entry of the day! I am very pleased to be finished. Sawyer can now go and do something other than look over my shoulder. I'm going to lock him in a mobile home right now. Where are you going? To what mobile home? The cabin? OK, go in there and I'm going to lock you inside, OK? Bye. Don't make a mess with my business cards, man! Bye. I have to go lock my son inside the mobile home now. Any last words, Sawyer? Yes? OK what? No, you cannot go home. I'm going to lock you in the cabin, remember? Now, go. No? Baby. Yes, I can make you and yes you used to wear diapers...

No comments: