Powered By Blogger

Look ma, a driveway AND a garage!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The best!

Oh my God... I have to hand it to myself. That last entry on this, the newest blog, was the best! Made you feel like you were really there, didn't it?! Maybe not. I could envision the scene anyway. Pretty funny. A lot of people out there have a very negative view of manufactured homes. That public stigma is something that we need to overcome as an industry. I think it starts with the builders of manufactured homes. We need to get a breath of fresh air going here. Come up with some styles of homes that nobody has ever done before. Go beyond finding a niche in the housing market and gain mass appeal across the country. Black Hawk Homes will lead this effort. Even though we're just a retailer of manufactured homes, the builders do listen to us. If any of you are listening now- go hi-tech, go futuristic, raise the bar. It MUST be done!

No comments: